“When we love our partner well, we offer a blueprint for a loving relationship to our children and their partners. Better relationships between love partners are not just a personal preference, they are a social good. Better love relationships mean better families. And better, more loving families mean better, more responsive communities.”
– Sue Johnson
Stronger Families. Stronger Communities.
Family Counseling NC can give structure to chaos, love to disconnection, and healing to rifts. It’s heart-breaking to have family members fighting or not talking to each other.
- Maybe a parent is drinking or a child is using and addiction is killing your connection.
- Can’t agree on how to discipline your teenager
- Frustrated because your child won’t talk to you and you want to help
- Chaotic structure keeps ordinary things from getting done like meals made, space cleaned, and bills paid.
We can help! Better, more loving families are our specialty. You can learn predictable ways that deepen your love and connection.
- We use EFFT as a guide through a family’s emotional dynamics and key attachment issues
- Create new patterns of emotional healing that engage a family’s natural ability to repair
- Identify protective patterns that block individuals from opening to vulnerability and growth
- Implement a three-stage process for achieving deeper family connections through creating new alliances, accessing vulnerabilities, and engaging new patterns of positive interaction
At the heart of this transformative process lies Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), a powerful approach that addresses the distress we experience in our relationships, as well as the intricate patterns that alternately draw us closer and push us apart.
By embarking on the path of family therapy, you open doors to a world of emotional healing, enhanced communication, and renewed closeness. Together, we delve into the intricacies of your family dynamics, empowering you to navigate the challenges that arise, and fostering a sense of togetherness that strengthens the very foundation of your familial bonds. Discover the transformative power of family therapy and EFT, as we guide you towards a deeper, more fulfilling connection with yourself, your partner, and your loved ones.let’s talk
We’re ready when you are.
We accept insurance from a variety of providers.
We offer Virtual sessions for all NC residents. Offices in Raleigh.
More locations coming soon.